Hey darlings!I am so sorry for my brief week hiatus! Exam week took just about everything out of me & the rest I gave my sweet attention to my little lovebug I nanny. She is my little ray of sunshine during the week & everyday she is growing so fast, what I never realized is the littles of the world can teach us much more about ourselves & the world then we ever imagined possible. I will not lie and say everyday is easy, some days are frustrated, cranky, teething, sleepy, sick days.. but I will tell you all those days are worth it for all the beautiful days we have that make up for the tough days. I always heard the quote " fall in love with as many things as possible" like the quote below (I do not own that quote or picture I found it via pinterest.. but it is one of my favorites.
Well I guess I am lucky that this quote struck home with me. I'm only in my early twenties I feel I am finally learning you can fall in love with anything & everything that makes you happy. It doesn't have to be a romantic love, you don't need a man to fulfill your happiness, it could be anything. It seems our world has put such pressure on us to think that to be happy we must look a certain way, weigh a certain amount, and be in a relationship and married by the time you're 25-30. I used to dwell on these and think well it must be me since everyone is having babies & getting married young.. then one day I all of a sudden woke up from this "reality" we live in and realized, it will happen when it happens, I can be single, independent, and still be more than content and fill my life with love.
- I am learning to fall in love with myself (which is one of the most important things anyone can do for themselves)
- I have fallen in love with music again
- I am in love with Christ again, and I am learning to put all my faith back in him, in times of trouble I have made the mistake of blaming him, but I see really who is at fault and I can tell you there is no one better to fall in love with than the Lord. The best part is he loves you back unconditionally no matter what!
- I am in love with my job. Sure I get tired, but I wouldn't trade nannying that precious angel, she is such a sweet beautiful soul, and I no words I write will come close to how much she means to me.
- I have always loved fashion, but some weeks it just seems like whats the point of blogging.. then I realize the point is because I love it. I love blogging, when I am not blogging I miss it. I do not do it for any other reason except for the fact I love it!
- I love my family. Words cant describe my love for them.
- Traveling, I am always in a state of wanderlust. I love traveling & have been blessed to have traveled where I have been.
- I am in love with collecting Buddha's & elephants… i love them they make me happy I can't explain why but I do, and I don't have to, that's the beauty of it!
- I have fallen in love with University again.
And this isn't even half of everything I have fallen in love with but if I was to write it all down I would be rambling on for days. But basically I am just trying to tell y'all you do not have to fall into the trap of what our "reality" tells us we should be doing and being in love with & what we should be doing at our ages. Forget it get lost in your own reality and I can promise you, you will begin the journey of finding yourself and setting yourself free.
Anyways today's posts has many beautiful gems I love. The hat I love and have too many off in every color.. but I don't care, to me I would buy them all if I could!! I adore boots, I just had to expand and get a bigger container since I have so many.. but I can promise you I love each & every pair & wear them all! I love my sponsors who have helped me with my dream by providing me with amazing deals & gifts that I get to style. I love the clay creations made by hand! What a talent & its amazing! Everyone has such wonderful gifts to offer and I am in love with finding out every ones talents & gifts! I am in love with all of my followers that read my blog and watch my videos and give me feedback! I love all y'alls comments. They mean so much to me and yet they are just comments, but to me I value y'all & your thoughts & input. I wouldn't want it any other way!
Be in love with everyday, yourself & your life.
Layla's Shop: Site main page right here!
Fig Tree Jewelry: Click here for full site!
Bangles: similar here!
Natasha J Collection: Whole Shop click here!
Exact earrings: here!
Exact Bracelet: Here!
Similar ring: here!
Windsor Boots: Exact here!
Target: Leggings, hat, & tank
thanks for reading y'all