twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pretty In Neon Pink

Hey y'all this outfit is one of my new favorites. I adore this neon pink dress and it is so comfortable and chic, you can again dress this one up or down! I decided to add this adorable belt from Jolie USA. So beautiful and it goes perfect with the sea-foam headpiece also from them. They are my favorite! The headpieces are so delicately made and so exquisite! The detail is amazeeee! I also styled this chic little flirty number with some cheetah pumps & my Pretty Southern Jewelry! I think these pieces are so delicate, yet so chic but do not take away from the outfit! Also in this post is my new fav go to bag THE IT. If you don't have one you need one. I can't say it enough! Also my Giveaway ends this Friday on my birthday so make sure you enter!! You can enter all the way up until friday AM! You can enter: The Post is right here:) 

 
































Outfit Details: 
Dress: Sweet_Temptation1
Shoes: My mama gave them to me!
HeadPiece: Jolie Usa in seafoam exact here!
Belt: Jolie Usa : exact here!
Rings: CatBirdNyc, & Carolyn Collection, & one from my grandmother!
Bracelets: PrettySouthernBL


14 comments:

  1. I love the look , I've always been a sucker for pink . Very cute.

    www.styleandbeautylounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meetoo! I love bright pink!!! Thank you so much!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. This color and style is just gorgeous on you! Love the headband and the belt too. The gray bag just offsets the whole look! Thanks for always inspiring me to get into my closet and get creative. Look forward to all your posts! Chow for now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWH! I wish I knew who you were!! Such a nice comment to read you just made my day! Thank you!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. Omg! Love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! & thanks for coming by ad checking out the blog!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. Love the pink...such a great color on you! Have a great Tuesday darling! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! It means a lot :)!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love neon pink for summer!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that belt; I wore something similar with my wedding dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just the cutest little accessory to add to make anything more glam! I love it!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete