twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, March 14, 2016

Geometric Patterns & Rad Stacks!

Hey Guys so I am super excited about this post. This scarf from Shein, is just incredible and can be used so many different ways! I am also obsessed with this custom stack that was made by Gage Huntley. They were so generous to even provide a code "theblondelatte20" for y'all to use! I am obsessed with mine & was so excited to be able to create my own! I did use to of the sayings they had on their website! The ones I came up with were: Almost Famous Which is the title of my favorite movie, Good vibes: to remind myself to always stay positive & only give out good vibes, and last but not least Stay Gold, from one of my favorite book quotes. The other one says salty and rad as F*ck.












Outfit Details:
Romper: freepeople.com
Booties: Target.com
"Stack Bracelets" Gagehuntley
Scarf: www.shein.com


No comments:

Post a Comment