twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Step & Repeat: Patterns Coast to Coast Challenge!


Hey y'all hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! Today I am participating in the #coast2coastchallenge today and I am so excited! It is about patterns, but I also stayed within blue colors for my accessories which I am so excited to show y'all! Sorry today's writing is short, I have class very soon!
Xo,
Erin Nicole






















Leggings: Cotton On
Hat: Cotton On
Oxfords: Target
Jacket: Tj-max
Tank: Windsor
Bracelet: Kyra's Collection: Exact right here!
Anklet: Victory Jewelry!exact right here!!!
It can also be worn as a bracelet or necklace!!! So versatile!
Both sponsors full web-links can be found on the left hand side under sponsors! 




8 comments:

  1. Mi piace moltissimo il cappello!
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWH thank you you are soo sweet!!!:)
      xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. I really like your shoes!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, the blazer does really look great even from the preview photo you've shared on Twitter. Also, loving your arm candies <3

    Would you fancy following each other on GFC or other social networks? I'd love to keep up with your posts. Just let me know if you're interested. (I believe we're already following each other on Twitter)
    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abigail, Thank you for sweet compliments!! I followed you back on GFC, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest!! I look forward to your posts!!!
      Xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. gorgeous accessories
    you look amazing as always
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your comments! You are such a darling!!<333
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template