twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mini Holiday in NC : outfits!



Hey Y'all I am so happy to be back up and running. I am actually writing this on my mamas computer while this awesome dude fixes my computer (that's not even 4 months old.. come on!) Anyways all that matters is I am able to post! The first pictures were of my day outfit for walking around the town & what not, then I transitioned into hiking attire, since we love to hike! I honestly would hike everyday if that was possible.. due to geographical difficulties.. it will never be possible unless I move. But it is nice to be back home & warm! I also have to say I am so grateful for each & every single person that supports me in whatever I do, love y'all! Also I must mention that tomorrow the little that I nanny for is no longer a "baby" she will be having her first birthday! SO bittersweet, I love the munchkins I nanny for more than words can describe, and I want them to stay just how they are forever!
 
 

















































Outfit Details:
Sweater: Cotton On
Leggings: Target
Boots: Target(last season)
Hat: Cotton On
Exact Necklace:right here!
Exact Bracelets:
Multi wrap : right here!
Gold Chain: right here!
Hiking Outfit:
Leggings(ha.. who hikes in leggings... oops I do..): Target
Shoes: UnderArmor
Jacket: Burlington Coat Factory
Beanie: Target
 
xx,
ErinNicole
 
 



13 comments:

  1. great photos! love your hat.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with hats!!! Thank you for your kind words!! Hope you had a fab week!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Great casual all black look :) Love the hat x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet thank you!! Love your looks you rock them all! Have an awesome weekend!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit! I hope you are enjoying the New Year!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Love following your instagram!!! So happy I found it :) Hope you are too!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!
    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress
    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Gorgeous!!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best as well as sensible solutions to acquire Costumes Cow wholesale fashion clothing is via internet. As a matter of truth it really is.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info:) have a good day!!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  7. Please can i borrow those lovely jewelry when you're done (...lol) i love them on you . Lovely post dear and a Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awh bless your heart, you are beyond adorable!! I would love to jewelry clothes swap with you!! You have amaze style & rock it!! Happy New Year to you too!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl, very cute outfit! I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete