twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Trinkets & Travels!



Hey Luvbugs! Happy New Year!! I am so excited to see what this year has in store for us all! I had a lovely holiday in North Carolina with my family that you can see below in the photos! It was such a nice change to be able to wear winter outfits without being too hot! I love the mountains, there is something magical about them, the light snow fall, the nature just BLISS. I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas & New Years!! This is the first of many "catch-up" posts, but I will be breaking it up with recent posts as well! Missed y'all & so thrilled to share a glimpse into my holiday with you!
hugs xx,
ErinNicole
 

































 


 



Outfit Details:
Boots: Windsor
Leggings: Target
Leather Jacket: Target
Beanie: Target
Necklace: Exact here!
Bracelets: exact here!!
 
 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Happy New Year!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I always look forward to your posts & comments!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete