twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, November 17, 2014

//\\ I got the eye of the tiger //\\

Hey lovelies! So today I am just in awe of this outfit we had a bit of a cold front here.. (SHOCKING.. I know..) But like most everything it changes & goes as fast as it comes. So being from a Southern state, I put this outfit together knowing it could be mid 60's in the morning and by the afternoon high 70's if not 80's. It's perfect because the leather jacket can come off and you can just wear the dress, same with the tights.. that I adore because they are the type that are actually not too light wear you can see through them. They are most defiantly my go to pair of tights for this season! The studded ankle booties in this post add just enough edge with the leather jacket that I couldn't resist! The jewelry from Litany is beautiful as always and I adore long layered necklaces, which y'all already know! The bracelets in this post are handmade (the stacking colorful ones) & the cuff is from Sunday Market one of my absolute favorite gypsy/boho vibe stores! The post wouldn't be complete without my everyday ring stack that I will put links to everything below. This fall/winter animal prints are in and so is the color blue.. in practically every shade so this outfit just kills it. I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week!















OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Dress & Jacket & beaded bracelets: MalibuFoxshop.com online shop: click here!
Malibu Fox also takes phone orders & ships which is amazing the number is: 941-312-2439
Do not hesitate to call! 
Tights: Saks (old)
Studded Ankle Booties: Target (last season if not a few seasons ago!)
Cuff: Sunday Market 
Long Layered Necklaces: Litany Jewelry 
full website right here: www.litanyjewelrydesigns.com
Rings: 
Arrow ring: Saraswatidesigns.co
Hammered ring, thin smooth ring & initial ring (all sterling silver in this post): 
right here: ivjewelry.com
Other small stacking diamond ring is from CatBirdNyc. 
Chunky blue ring: Vintage



6 comments:

  1. Have to have that leather vest in my life❤️ love the entire outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This vest is awesome, for fall or winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so beautiful, I love the dress with the stockings and the vest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its perfect for this bit of a cold spell we are having!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. Thank you Aimee! SO sweet! Love hearing feedback!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete