twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, November 23, 2014

||| Oh darling, lets be ADVENTURERS |||

SO all I can really say about this post is that I love everything in this post even if it is a bit neurotic & chaotic. But hey sometimes we just have to go with the flow and not fight all the "chaos" in our lives. It is much easier to not fight what the universe wants, because some how it always turns out how it is supposed to be anyways, right? At least in my universe it seems to be that way. "I live for the thrill of it, the kill of it" who doesn't? The best things I find are the things that give me a rush and take me out of my comfort zone be it adventures, traveling, random late night drives.. anything that makes you feel alive. Tights have become essential to me this fall.. because here in the south.. it can get pretty chilly.. but it usually is in spurts.. so tights are perfect, not too hot, not too cold & for layering they are just amazing! Fringe has been another key piece in my wardrobe this past year & I am glad that it isn't going anywhere.. at least in my closet.. for now. I think denim & a hoodie (especially this amazingly soft & cozy one.. I could live in it) always looks edgy but still cute. Boots.. are always my thing and I just love the studs. ankle boots + tights + shorts= perfect. I know animal print is always controversial... but I say wear what you want.. and I love these shorts!















Outfit Details: 
Denim Jacket: Cotton On
Fringe Purse: Cotton On 
Shorts & bracelets: Malibu Fox shop online: right here!
Hoodie: INDY BRAND CLOTHING: Right here!
Ankle Booties: Target



4 comments:

  1. Absolutely think this is an outfit I need! Those leggings with the shorts too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You most likely do!! It is so easy to throw on and take off! The short are so silky and comfy!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Sweatshirt with denim jacket!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing!?! I love layering my items! Thanks for stopping by don't forget to subscribe!:)
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete