twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, February 26, 2015

~~ One of these days gonna pack it up and leave here ~~

Hey Guys as I said yesterday I had a second half of the post that I definitely wanted to share with you guys because I love EVERYTHING that Love41.com stands for and all they do to help out others it is truly amazing.. and of course they make fabulous products that will last years! If you would like more info about their story and everything (if you didnt catch it in my other post you can find it right here: Love-41-story. I hope you guys like today's post, I certainly do! This bag makes quick trips super easy.. I have to admit I am a horrible packer.. last minute/night before/the morning of kind of packer... so bags like this make it so easy to throw in my "necessities" and whatever quick items I might need! So for me the Lana-weekend-bag is a must have! I have always had a gypsy soul... and sometimes I get these impulses and an ache to travel. I find myself in total wanderlust. 






















OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: VintageSouthBoutique.com exact dress: here!
Knee High Boots: Nordstrom.com - Dolce Vita
Rings: Spoon Ring: Seaweed Souls
Turquoise ring: ShopLuna.co.uk ( discount code: BLONDELATTE for 20% off!)
Other rings: CatBird NYC, Ivjewelry.commybohemiajewelry.com
Lana Weekend Bag: exact here!
Suzette and her sister started Love41.com as a means to design things they wanted to design and be able to give away 100% of the profits to a mission in Rwanda.
 Lana Weekend Bag $458 
  •  Made from hand loomed Lana rug & Full Grain Leather
  • The perfect size for a carry-on bag for most airlines
  • Adjustable closure lets you pack your bag fuller or smaller depending on your needs
  • Great organizational features include Side exterior pockets and an exterior hidden back pocket (to keep sticky fingers out) 
  • Lined with durable pigskin that easily wipes clean
website: www.love41.com
instagram: LOVEFORTY1
Pinterest: Love 41



5 comments:

  1. Awesome bag

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bag!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?!?! And it all proceeds go to such an amazing cause!
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. So kind of you thank you so much!
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete

blogger template