twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, February 23, 2015

Take my hand let's see where we wake up tomorrow

Hey Foxes,
 I am so excited to announce I have became an ambassador for the fabulous Fevrie.com! I am so excited I applied to be one and have been accepted! They have killer fashion styles at affordable prices and I just fall in love with every piece! This faux fur star jacket is edgy chic and super comfortable! I paired it with a BigBoldFierce.com muscle style tee and layered some Shield and Honor necklaces that just add that extra punch of rock and roll edge. I chose to wear a dark lips to accentuate the dark side of this post ;) just like my dark lowlights! Paired with my affordable high-waisted skinnies and my favorite Bedstu boots! I hope you guys like! I have some giveaways & discounts coming so make sure you stay with me on my social media sites! Especially instagram & my Facebook page which you can find under: The Blonde Latte! 


























OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Faux Fur:www.fevrie.com exact: right here!
Tee/Tank: bigboldfierce.com similar: here!
High-waisted Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Boots: www.bedstu.com exact:right here!
Accessories: 
Jewelry: www.shieldandhonor.com similar: here! and here!
Rings: CatBirdNyc, www.ivjewelry.commybohemiajewelry.comwww.shopluna.co.uk ( use BLONDELATTE for 20% off!)
Hair Piece:www.oliviamango.com exact:here!





10 comments:

  1. Love the coat

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the star coat!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just killer? So edgy chic!! Thanks for commenting:)
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. the boots! i love! and those accessories are to die for!

    msemilybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the boots fabulous?!?! I am beyond obsessed!!! Thank you so much, your blog is just darling!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. This jacket is fabulous! So are the boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH they are both my favorite items! Thank you :)
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  5. hmmm :) come here :) ! <3 you are so beautiful :) <3 ! love your Blog much. One of most beautiful Fashion Blogger :D ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm :) come here :) ! <3 you are so beautiful :) <3 ! love your Blog much. One of most beautiful Fashion Blogger :D ! <3

    ReplyDelete

blogger template