twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!

Hey Babes,
Before I begin talking about anything from my vacation I want to take a few minutes to recognize the real heroes who have lost their lives protecting and serving our country! I thank everyone along with their families for all their sacrifices. Let's all take today to remember it isn't about the "memorial day sales" it is about the lives that were sacrificed to protect our freedom.


So I had an amazing opportunity to go on a vacation to Mexico, Haiti, Jamaica, Cozumel and a few other places. I also had the chance to style some fabulous designs from some of my favorite companies! So this is day one on the ship which was us basically boarding and then a day at sea! This bag was amazing for holding anything and everything! I got so many compliments on it from both men and women! It was absolutely beautiful and I hope you enjoy!

























OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Nobellagrace.com exact dress: Bria Maxi Dress
Sandals: Target
Flower Headpieces: gift from my grandmother!
Bag: www.love41.com exact bag: Lana-weekend-bag
Jewelry: 
Cobalt cuff, Moonstone ring, sterling silver rings: Mytranquildesigns
Whisper ring: www.julietjewelry.com exact: exact!
Earrings: target
Bellami Hair extensions.


3 comments:

blogger template