twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, December 31, 2012

Belated vacation pictures:)

So y'all know I was on vacation for a about a week! It was freezing! So beautiful though and I just love being with my family! My family means the world to me & honestly are my favorite people to spend time with! Anyways enough of ranting on! I hear the fireworks already going off so I better make this one quick!!! Also soo excited my favorite blogger, Kallee Mae, is my first follower:)!! I admire her style so much and she inspired me to have the courage to make my own fashion/outfit blog too! You can find her here : http://kalleemae.blogspot.com/ check her out ! Shes the sweetest girl ever!! Happy New Years everyone! Be safe y'all!!:) xxx ErinNicole
 





 
 
 
Gloves- Target
Leather Jacket- Forever 21
Leggings- tjmax
Boots- Charming Charlie's
Sweatshirt- my brothers
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Family time is definitely the best! I hope you have a great New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kallee!!! Hope y'all have a fantastic one too:)!!! <3

    ReplyDelete