twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Never Look Back

Hey y'all sorry for such a delay in my post, I was busy with university & work! However I just love this outfit! It is so edgy yet comfortable.. and I just loved wearing it to class! I have to make this short since I do have class in the next hour but I hope you enjoy! And come on guys.. sign up for the amazing j-crew inspired necklace... it is soooo easy!
xx,
Erin Nicole











Shirt: JCPenny
Leggings: Cotton On
Converse: Old... can't remember where or when I got them!
(P.s. embracing the MESS of my hair today as blogger friend from MESSY DIRTY HAIR would say(;    ...xo)



2 comments:

  1. So true never look back
    you look amazing
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vikee your comments always make my day!! I love getting them :) so happy to have you as a blogger friend!
      xo,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete

blogger template