twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

"Penny Lane is in my ears and in my eyes, there beneath the blue suburban skies"

Hey guys I am so excited to share with you this outfit post! I am sporting my new favorite boots for fall! Granted I know a lot of people still consider it too hot for fall,  I however think wearing boots or whatever you love, is always up to you! These Charles David over the knee suede boots. I paired it with a darling dress, layered some rings, put on a necklace (although I do love that this dress does not need a necklace since it is already beaded, beautifully). I also grabbed this adorable clutch & was ready to channel my inner "penny lane" which is Kate Hudson from Almost Famous.. Fantastic movie, and will always be my favorite. Anyways I hope you guys like! Happy Tuesday.






























OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Target
Necklace: Soulfully Adorned
Nail Polish: OPI
Clutch: Vicolomio.com


6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in that outfit! All your posts always look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!

    http://amoderngypsy.blogspot.com/2015/08/worn-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from target!! Obsessed!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete