twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, May 18, 2013

She's a little bit of heaven with a wild side, Got a rebel heart a country mile wide

Hey y'all hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! So again I am super excited to show you guys everything I have been receiving in the mail! All y'all are so talented, generous, and patient with me! I feel so loved, and blessed! I am so excited for this post! I am featuring STONES AND SEAMS jewelry you can find their amazing designs here: click! That's their full site! Anyways thank you guys for sponsoring me! Love your items.. and I highly recommend you to check it out! So I just love this outfit.. first it is my favorite color... turquoise... second its comfortable third.. I just think it is eccentric and adorable! I hope you guys like it as well! Plus.. as you all know I love boots and fedora's.. I just can't get enough.. no I just can't get enough... hahah sorry.. that song just popped into my head. Random okay .. getting back on track! Without me saying anything else here we go:















Jewelry : Stones and Seams: link to full site!
Bracelet, & necklace: click here!
Shirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Leggings: Burlington
Boots: Target
Fedora: from a quaint boutique in Montreal, Canada
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love this color on you!

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is my favorite color!!! thank you have a good weekend!!:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. AHHHH! I cannot believe you YOU!!!! Commented on my blog:) thank you so much!!!! It means the world to me:)

      Delete