Hey y'all so today I thought I would mix it up & do a do it yourself post! I love makeup as you guys already know, and I usually keep all my makeup brushes in my makeup bag, but since my makeup collection is growing so rapidly.. I needed more room & a space for my brushes! It also looks so much cuter on my vanity set! (And makes it easier just to grab them and get going on my makeup)What you need:
- 1 bag of unopened rice (uncooked)
- a container of your choice to put your brushes in
- & your make-up brushes!
- Step 1- Clean your container
- Step 2- Open the rice, depending on the size of your container judge how much rice you put in it! (for mine I used a whole bag)
- Step 3- Place your makeup brushes in the container and set them up as you like!
- Step 4- All done:) Enjoy!
Hope you guys enjoy! p.s. isn't the owl the cutest?!?!