twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, March 11, 2013

"Summers in the air, & baby, heavin's in your eyes"

Hey guys! As some of you might now if you follow my twitter or instagram I love Lana Del Rey.. and that is who I quoted for the post title. She is an amazing singer and has some rocking style! Anyways yesterday ended my spring break & back to the chaos at university I go! Hopefully I will manage to keep up with my posts while there!! Its always a challange the first few days. Also to my sponsors I still am backed up ATM so if I have not shown your jewelry this week I will! Finally I posted yesterday the winner of the Lemons & lace Giveaway so please email me before 12pm tonight or a new winner will be chosen at random!! P.s. I think you will notice my new fav color is orange... so maj! (as rachel zoe would say) Hope y'all had an amazing weekend, Much Love Erin Nicole



















Shirt- Forever 21
Fedora-Gift
Leather leggings- Cotton on
Shoes-tj max
Earrings- Atu Boutique

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Love the shoes! They give the outfit a little surprise at the bottom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I love love love your style so cute and so stylish.

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as usual
    loving the pop of color your shoes gives in this outfit...
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't realize when you commented on my instagram this morning that I wasn't following you yet?!? Well I'm following now! Love this outfit. It's so chic and you look gorgeous in red lips & a hat.

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you dear!!!! SO happy we are following eachother! XO!!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template