twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Im back :)! Russia Part 1

Hey y'all,
Believe it or not even though I adored vacation.. I missed all of my followers so much! I felt very out of touch with all of you guys.. but good news is I now am back in the USA & overly excited to share my photos from our amazing journey! I am so grateful for this opportunity that my dad and family have been able to provide for me! This was my second time to Europe.. and every time I learn new exciting things, expand my love for food, try new things, think about life and how much more there is to it then just the bubble I usually live in. It gives me the chance to expand my horizons and learn, experience, and feel different cultures and how they function and what they are all about! Anyways I have over 1000 pictures.. and I do not want to overload y'all so I will be doing the pictures from the trip in between regular posts! I hope that works for you guys! Also thank you again to the patience of my sponsors.. and avid readers! I will have all of your items up within these two weeks.... even if I have to post more than once a day!
I have a little video I took while in Russia so here we go:
















Shirt: Gap
Leggings: Burlington Coat Factory
Boots: Target
Scarf: La'Ber Boutique
Earrings: Sunday Market!Sunday Market!
Bracelets: brillareboutique! Excact ones found right here: Click!!!
They are so fab! I love the colors and so easy to throw on and add a pop of color to any outfit!
Rings: Catbird, Gold Diamond ring from my grandma & Tiffany Kunz!
Giveaways coming soon!!!
Keep in touch:)
Xo,
Erin Nicole
 
 

6 comments:

  1. you are so gorgeous! welcome home.

    karissa
    kandkshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kitten! It was amazing we should do a guest post one day! Love your blog!
      Xx,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete
  2. What a fun trip!! Love your outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! It was so fun, I can't wait to share the rest of the pics with y'all just didn't want to overload you! haha <3

      Delete
  3. You look amazing and the pictures are beautiful
    and can ee talk about how gorgeous your bag is...in love with it
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vikee! You are honestly always leaving me the nicest comments!!! The bags from Target!! I think it was 20 dollars! Ive had it for years so easy to travel with!!

      Delete