twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Black, Plum, & a Cause worthy of talking about!!!


Hey y'all I am super excited to announce I am a new ambassador for Benevolent Jewels! They have an amazing website that helps out many different causes, and gives back.. I think that is just amazing! You can find there website here: CLICK!Being a huge animal lover, and owning two sweet peas of my own this month charity is for Doggies and all animals! I am so excited!!! (I will try to find a picture of both of them..they never sit still!!) 
Unity for a Solution & Benevolent jewels have teamed up to help the animals! 
You can find out background info on the cause here: http://www.unityforasolution.org:
below is a brief description of what the cause is helping and how it plans on helping the animals:
There are estimated to be between 750,000 and 1.2 million homeless and unwanted animals on Houston’s streets. One of Unity for a Solution’s first priorities is to work with Houston’s elected officials and the city of Houston to bring free and low cost spay and neuter to areas of Houston that are hardest hit by overpopulation. Often, pets that are not spayed or neutered produce unwanted litters that end up on the streets; offering free and low cost spay and neuter to these animals’ owners is a first step in reducing overpopulation. The group will also work to educate and raise public awareness in the communities they serve about proper animal care and the importance of fixing pets.










knit sweater: Cotton On
Hat: Cotton On
Dress: Cotton On
Bracelets & Necklace: Accessory Mercado: you can find them on twitter:right here!
their Facebook: here!
Boots: Steve Madden

Xo,
Erin Nicole

12 comments:

  1. I love the jumper! Looks perfect with the skirt :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sammy,
      Thank you! I love getting feedback! You are such a doll, thank you for stopping by!
      xo,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete
  2. You look lovely
    beautiful ensemble
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vikee, always always such a sweetheart thank you! I guess my best ensembles happen when I just be myself!!:)
      xx,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete
  3. Now following you cute lady! Love you style!
    ktandcamsmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! You are so sweet! I will follow you back:)
      xo!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you!! Its one of my must haves for fall.. I LOVE IT! thanks for commenting:)
      Xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love it too! I am a huge hat fan!!! I appreciate all your comments:) Thank you so much dear!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  6. Beautiful outfit!!!!!! www.maridress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! you are so sweet! I love following your blog:)
      Xo,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete

blogger template