twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, August 26, 2013

What a day blogging/relaxing/pinning/tweeting/etc. looks like according to yours truly

Hey Guys today I thought I would let the video do the talking, xx ErinNicole
Movie on 8-26-13 at 1.48 PM from Erin Nicole on Vimeo.
awkwarddd update
In Video:
knit Sweater: Cotton On
necklace: TayloredDesigns 704

what my usual weekend/relaxing/pinning/tweeting/blogging looks like: featuring miss Sweet Pea Sadie!



my little sweet pea! she is the sweetest thing!


i could read magazines… a lll day errrrrrr'day… not kidding it is sad ha.


Love the color of this beautiful bracelet from 1ove 1ee!









Scarf: gift from my mama
Boots: gift also! SOOOO comfy!
Leggings: tj-max
tank: Kohl's
Jewelry: 1ove1ee! (see side sponsor bar!!) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I follow your lovely blog on gfc:)

      Delete

blogger template