twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, June 20, 2015

ETHEREAL FASHION

"extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world"
is the definition of Ethereal. This can have so many different meanings but right now I am choosing to talk about one. I believe some souls I have came and continue to come across in this lifetime on earth have been ethereal, at least to me. I am twenty two and in exactly a week I will be twenty three, no big deal just another year older... but it is a big deal. Every year we age we grow spiritually, emotionally, physically, mentally and so on. I do share bits and pieces of my personal life.. but some I do not. If you were to know me last year at this time you would be shocked to know I had in one way or another chosen to be homeless.. I had given up nearly everything I had for someone that I thought I loved, that maybe I did love, but who I loved wasn't who I thought they were.. I lost myself, my sense of identity, I didn't know who I had become. Terrible things happened to me and when I finally had enough, I packed up the little I had left and came home. HOME. what is home? Home is where my ever loving family was. They took me in, helped me get back on my feet, and overcome the things I went through. I enrolled back into school, started working as a nanny again, continued to blog, building my stylist portfolio rebuilt my faith and relationship with God. Anyways my point is a lot of time you miss how much you really grow and change in just a year. In this past year I have met many people that I classify as "angels walking among us". My life has done a 360.. and I'm getting to where I want to be. I am who I want to be. I will never let anyone or anything make me feel like I should be anyone but myself ever again. 
Another side note my amazing not so little but yet younger than me brother of mine is turning 20 today. We oddly are exactly three years and a week apart. Even though he is younger than me he makes me want to be the best person I can be. Although we argue every now and then like all siblings do, I wouldn't want anyone else as my brother. Most people will think I am biased on my opinion of him since being related to him, but anyone that knows him knows that he is the most caring, loving person. He doesn't think about himself first. He is always there looking out and taking care of anyone and anything that needs to be taking care of or helped. He does amazing in school always on the Dean's List, he never intentionally hurts anyone, always forgiving and always loving. I hope and pray he never changes, I hope he always strives to be the best he is and we all know he can be, I hope he never loses his kind soul, his love for travel and his compassion for others as he travels through this every changing world.

About this post: I love this outfit.. these are the first bell bottoms I have ever owned and I must say I adore them! I styled them with my go to stacks, a boho chic necklace, an amazing cross body bag that  I cannot get over! **ALSO THEIR WILL BE A GIVEAWAY FOR A GIFT CARD TO THEIR STORE MID NEXT WEEK**The colors are fabulous and the texture is just incredible. I have a bit of "messy" hair which is basically what it looks like when I do not straighten it or curl it.. it lies somewhere in between.  
































Outfit Details: 
Tank: Bigboldfierce.com similar: here!
Tank top: Target
CrossBody Bag: Musbags.com exact:here
Necklace: Target
Ring: Gift
Right arm stack: hollishayes.com
left Arm Stack: Wanderlustandzeal




No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template