twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, June 5, 2015

the most underrated: Overalls

Hey y'all,
So the end is near of my vacation pictures, I know y'all are probably over them and just like on to the next but I had such an amazing time and that's not me trying to brag I just loved having all these options to style with! Also ... I have been getting a lot of emails and people saying they are having trouble commenting either anonymous, or with their google account when they comment on anything other than a laptop or cell... so feedback on this would be really amazing! I have no idea how to fix this or why this would even be happening! Any #techy help would be much appreciated!! Guys don't forget about the great #WHISPER RING #GIVEAWAY going on right now until Sunday details on last blog post or on my instagram page: ( theblondelatte ) <3 thanks for all who already entered!!!

I feel overalls are so UNDERRATED. They are fabulous.. and I have fallen in love with them all over again. Style them up or wear them casual you cannot go wrong! I chose to go for the chic- casual look here. I added this major steal from target .. who doesn't love stripes!?! it also screams nautical! Which was perfect for being on a ship! I have to also mention this necklace from Helen Ficalora. It means the worlds to me. Elephants symbolize strength.. but they also symbolize a huge period of time in my life that I spent dedicated to nannying a little angel who was also obsessed with "ellies" she would drag her ellie everywhere.. She is now obviously past the age of nannying so I now nanny other little babes, but she was the very first and will always be a huge part in not only my life but my families. I love that you can personalize your charms on their website, and create timeless pieces that can spread joy and memories that people hold close to their heart!
Anyways I hope you are having an amazing Friday! (doughNOT forget its NATIONAL doughnut day: free doughnuts yummy!)
























OUTFIT DETAILS:
Overalls & White Tee: Forever21.com
Striped bag: Target.com
Chucks: Converse - Nordstrom Rack
Hair: Bellami
Ring: Whisper Ring: Julietjewelry.com
Necklace: Helenficalora.com
Earrings: Target


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh thanks! I was always nervous about them too.. but I fell in love with them<3
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete

blogger template