twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, June 12, 2015

“God made old country roads for drivin’ and dreamin'”

Hey Y'all,
Hope you are had a good week! I feel like this week flew by! I am obsessed with this outfit for so many reasons. Its almost desert chic. Which I classify as a little bit southern, and a whole lot of boho, like you almost just stepped out of the most exotic adventurous place, or you are about to go on the best adventure, which is how I like to look at everyday. A big brand new amazing adventure that I have yet to fulfill and yet to experience! Anyways I love this light weight floral kimono, I placed it over a free people slip and through on some boots and of course added some gems, a hat and a beautiful headpiece. I hope you all have a wonderful adventure today whatever yours may be. Also do not forget you can enter the #ifit #giveaway until Friday (see last post for details) or visit instagram for the easy steps to enter and win!





























OUTFIT DETAILS:
GardenGlory Kimono: Flourishboutique.com exact:Here!
Slip Tank: Free People
Hat: Forever 21
JEWELRY: 
Ring(turquoise): MYTranquilDESIGNS
Other Rings:( ruby red & dark blue) The Sunday Market



4 comments:

  1. THAT NECKLACE!!!! You are gorgeous! Just came across your blog and love it! GIRL YOU GOT STYLE!


    www.thestylespot.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This totally made my week! thank you <3
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. You are so extremely beautiful. Your blog is amazing and you do such a great job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template