twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

\\\I'm hell on heels, say what you will///

Hey guys, this dress is one of my new absolute favorites! It is so comfortable which is always a priority for me and it is so darn cute and flirty. Perfect for date nights or special events. I swear you feel like a new bloomed flower! I paired it with a simple colored stack, a camel/tan clutch, some wedge heels, feathers in my hair, and a beautiful complimenting necklace! I hope you guys like! Don't forget that tomorrow I am hosting a #IFIT #Giveaway on my instagram (@) theblondelatte.

























OUTFIT DETAILS:
Dress: Flourishboutique.com exact:here!
Clutch: Vicolomio.com
Ring: Gift
Feather Headpiece: Diesel Boutique


7 comments:

  1. adorable!!! the dress is really cute and yes it does looks comfortable and so easy to wear. and can i just stay i adore how that headpiece looks against ur hair color ... =D love it
    www.avoyagetruefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Eymi, It is soon comfortable!! And ahh thanks I love it too!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Thanks Terry! You are always too kind! I love this color it is my absolute favorite and of course had to add my boho vibe!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely stunning! That outfit looks so beautiful on you. Definitely one of my favorites! You're doing such a great job on your blog. Keep up the good work beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is my fav of all your beautiful outfits as i absolutely adore your dress! It is so gorgeous and exactly what i would buy if i seen it! All round fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its my favorite too! They still have it in stock!!!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template