twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Saturday, June 6, 2015

We keep this love in this photograph, We made these memories for ourselves

So as y'all probably know it is very hot in the Caribbean and this day I did not feel like having my hair down it was just too much so I braided it and I have a tutorial for you coming next week! It is super easy and keeps you so much cooler. I styled these pants with this adorable top and the necklace I just can't seem to take off! I hope you like and don't forget the #giveaway for the #WhisperRing ends tomorrow! So make sure you enter, you can enter through my instagram: theblondelatte I swear its super easy just 3 steps, unless you do the bonus entries! Anyways I hope you have a fabulous Saturday!







































OUTFIT DETAILS:
Braid: Bellami
Sandals: Target.com
Jewelry: 
Wrap Around & Spoon Ring: Seaweed Souls
Arrow ring: Saraswatidesigns.co
Whisper Ring: Julietjewelry.com
Necklace: Helenficalora.com



3 comments:

  1. can you have a more amazing view???! love your hair like this and these pants rock too x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the absolute sweetest!! Thank you!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. ahh! Thanks Terry!!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete

blogger template