twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, June 7, 2015

||I thank the Lord above On my Sunday drive For Daddy’s hands And Mama's dreams||

Hey guys so as you guys might know.. I am beyond obsessed with Shabby Apple. They have the most darling outfits and are so beautifully put together, modest and perfect. I cannot rave about them enough! I paired this amazing skirt with some fabulous jewelry from Mytranquildesigns. Also adding a slight touch with my favorite necklace and of course.. my chucks! I hope you guys like! Have a fabulous Sunday!














































OUTFIT DETAILS: 
White Button Up: Forever21.com
Shoes: Converse Nordstrom Rack
Cobalt cuff, Moonstone ring, sterling silver rings: Mytranquildesigns
Necklace: Helen Ficalora 
Hair: Bellami



4 comments:

  1. You and these skirts! You look magnificent and the skirts always look great on you, gorgeous girl! - Ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are so supportive!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous babygirl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I know who this is... thank you ;)
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template