twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, April 15, 2013

Update

Dear Sponsors & lovely Followers,
As some of you may know from our emails, this month has been very challenging to say the least.. I have struggled with many things, breakup, school, and now my dog of 10 years having to be in the ER. I am sorry I have fallen behind on my posts, but I have not forgotten. I take my blog very seriously and so sorry to have let you down with falling short. Once I know my dog is okay, I will be able to start posting again ASAP. I want to thank all of you for your undying patience and kind words during this time. I love you all and am so grateful to have amazing sponsors that understand when life circumstances get in the way.. Just wanted to update y'all and explain the lack of prompt posts.
Xo,
Erin Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been going through a tough time. I really hope your dogs gets better soon. I have two dogs and they are my babies...I'd be heartbroken if anything happened to them.

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kacie,
      thank you sooo much for your kind words! Thankfully ... things get better after they get worse! & I am glad someone can relate to me treating my dogs as my babies! I love them!! You are so sweet for reaching out <3 God Bless

      Delete

blogger template