twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, April 21, 2013

" Your Not in Love"

Hey guys,
Hope y'all are having a wonderful Sunday! Today's outfit is so comfortable & is a major mix of edge & cuteness (at least I think so). Its one of the major things I love about fashion & accessorizing.. I get to decide what I want to wear & what to mix it with. Fashion is about how you feel, what you want, so have fun with it! I want to thank Julie for the amazing headband... tad bit obsessed! Love it!! Thank you!!
Xo,
Erin Nicole



















Shirt- Cotton On
Boots- Target
Jeans- True Religion
Bracelet- Cotton On (support for a cause!)
Sterling Silver One- Hand me down from my amazing mama
Pearls/turquoise ring/gold diamond ring- Gift from Grandmother!
thin ring: CatBird
Headband: La' Ber Boutique !
 
Song of the Day: Not in Love by Olin & The Moon (I own know rights to this music video below thank you.. I just love the song!)
 
 

THANKS FOR READING LOVES!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template