twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Beachy waves, cheetah hearts, & suede boots!

Hey guys.. SO I have sooo much exciting things happening! First I would like to say hope everyone is having a good week.. yes I know its only Wednesday, but only two more days till the weekend! Second I have become obsessed with thrifting.. literally my new obsession. (A post with some thrift finds will def becoming soon!) Thirdly I am soo thrilled to announce that the lovely Cathryn Ann from Cathrynanndesigns.. will soon be featured on the blog! She is the sweetest girl ever, so down to earth & her jewelry is exceptionally fab!
Coming Soon! look for it on the blog & on my instagram!:)
 
As for today yes I have a outfit post.. let me tell you its really comfy, easy & affordable!






















Shirt- delia's
Maxi Skirt- tjmax
Suede boots- Target (last season)
Necklace- forever 21
Earrings- target
Ring- target
 
Thanks loves for stopping by!:) Possible giveaway coming soon!
xoxo ErinNicole
 
 

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit, and I LOVE your hair! :) My hair never looks that good... new follower of yours, and glad I found it! :)
    Hope you're having a great day!
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love!!! Ill follow you back!!:) maybe ill do a tutorial one day!!! if people request them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks fab girl! Super cute!

    kashiariley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks love!!! You are so sweet! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template