twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Divine Floral

Hey loves!
So today I decided to mix things up again! And I just adore my new floral leggings! So spring! (not to mention they are comfy & easy!) I am so excited to be getting all my goodies in the mail! (lemons & lace, Cathryn Ann Designs!) my nume products I ordered! & my lovely steve madden boots shall arrive quite soon! So keep following loves I will be doing my first giveaway very soon!
Much love,
ErinNicole

Also you can like my fb page here : http://www.facebook.com/Theblondelatte



















Boots- Target
Jacket-tjmax(old)
Shirt- Target
Leggings- Ross
Glasses- Claire's
Pearls- thrifted
Earrings- Target
Lipstick- Divine in Covergirl
 

1 comment:

  1. Great leggings, dear!
    Follow each other?

    Tell me and I'll follow you right back



    FASHION-SPIKE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

blogger template