twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

stripes!!

Hi all :) What a wonderful cool florida day! So ive grown to love maxi skirts.. they are so easy.. ! Comfortable and keep you cool on hot florida days( which are like everyday) They look so cute and so feminene! I have been slow with my posts due to the fact that next semester starts monday and I have to pack all my clothes and such for my dorm!!:) Anways today I decided to try out a striped maxi skirt with just a plain tankand my favorite hoops:)!!!

















 
                                                       longsleeved tee - Target
                                                    maxi skirt- tjmax
                                                        shoes- target
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template