twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Turbans, skulls & pearls

Hey guys today I have a mix & match post kinda.. again I learned from the best & that would be the adorable, sweet hearted, KalleeMae.. you can see her blog here:  http://kalleemae.blogspot.com/ on her blog she always is brave enough to wear whatever she wants & put pieces together that normally you wouldn't think to do! But she has inspired me to just go with the flow & wear what I feel like! Style isn't trends ... its your own personal love and feeling for what inspires you & what you want to wear! So yes I have been living in leggings.. but that's what college students do.. they are easy, cozy, & do not bother me after the first hour of class! Today I thought I would step out of my comfort zone & pair together unusual things, the pearl necklace, the skull tee, cheetah turban & more! Have a look : sweater :thrift find, leggings:Ross, turban: forever 21, skull tee: tjmax, oxfords:target,pearls:thrift find!





















4 comments:

  1. You are so freaking gorg! And that headband.... I need it! I love following you along on insta so glad I found your blog. look forward to seeing more!

    Mal
    www.agirlskindoftherapy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg thank you, you are such a sweetheart!!! Its from forever 21! and I love following you too! love your outfits! Keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skull shirt! Where did you get it?! Super cute!

    kashiariley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tj-max love! all the clothes are listed above in the paragraph in this post:) much love! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

blogger template