twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, January 11, 2013

knitted sweaters!

Happy Friday y'all :)!Okay soo I have totally fallen for knit sweaters like everyone else this season! They are so trendy & majorly adorable! Not to mention this is my favorite color like blue always looks really good on blondiiiies... and it just so happens to match my eye color:)! This one was such a steal! It was around 6 bucks.. and even if it was twenty I would have bought it anyways! Its so soft and cozy! Its the weekend! WEEE! hope everyone has a fun safe weekend love y'all:)!
xxx ErinNicole















flower- Claire's
Sweater- Target
Under shirt- Forever 21
Leggings- target
boots- target
ring- grandmothers passed down!
 

 

4 comments:

  1. wow, is that a cute sweater or what? Love the color and your hair is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute top!!

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know.

    www.fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls:)!!!! Yes I would love to follow eachother!:)

    ReplyDelete

blogger template