twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fedora & boyfriend jeans

Hey guys.. y'all probably do not know that besides my boot obsession.. I have a hat obsession.. I cannot get enough of them!! I have atleast five fedoras.. every season! Anyways I also love cozy boyfriend jeans! They are so easy and comfortable to wear all day! I am home for the weekend & spending it with my mama! She has the bug that is going around lately but I still value the time we get to see each other! Its a nice break between university & the work that comes with it! Hope everyone has a good Thursday! I cherish each & everyone of my followers:)
xxxErinNicole














fedora- A boutique in Montreal, Canada
purse- steve madden
shoes- ross
earrings- tjmax
shirt- american eagle
jeans-target
bracelets- collection I started from flea markets!
rings- grandmothers, and one from a boutique

1 comment:

  1. I've also written a post on the fedora and fb jean. Fab combination! Got your link from fashion and faith.

    ReplyDelete

blogger template