twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, January 7, 2013

splash of coral on a melancholy monday!

So today is my first day back at my third year of college.. A bitter sweet day, becuase the stress & amount of anxiety I have is really rather high.. however I want to be able to overcome my anxiety & overcome a personal milestone! Anyways so today I had a very comfortable outfit that is just so easy and one of my go to outfits! I love boots as y'all probably have noticed! & leggings are so cheap and easy! Hope y'all had a fabulous weekend!:)
xxxErin Nicole!









Vest/shawl- Forever 21
Long sleeved tee- target
leggings- Target
boots-Target
Glasses- Claire's
Earings- gift from grandma!
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Melancholia Monday?!!! Ha, too funny, well anyways love the coral earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been loving all your posts lately!! School is the worst, I hope this semester goes by fast!
    Good luck with it all!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls !!! Kallee, yes it s but we will do good & I hope so too! then summer<333! True2style- thanks you:)!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template