twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Liebster Award! I feel so honored

Liebster Award


 

Today's second post is dedicated to the Liebster award: a "sweet" award as it means in German. I feel so honored and blessed to me nominated to participate you must check out fashion beauty quest! I love her blog and she is just the sweetest, most delightful girl ever!


              http://fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.com/


The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

All you have to do is:
Say 11 things about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you

Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you will nominate
Nominate 11 new bloggers
Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate
 


So here are 11 things about myself:
1) I am shy at first but once I feel comfortable with you I do not stop talking.
2) I am a sugar/sweet addict.. candy is my weakness. 
3) My favorite color is aqua or turquoise.. it just so happens to be my eye color !:)
4) I am naturally a dirty blond, even though I adore my highlights!
5) I wish I lived in a small town, somewhere in the country!
6) I still have yet to decide on what I want to do with my life.
7) I have been blessed with an amazing family.
8) I have an anxiety disorder.
9) I am most always hyper.. I have random bursts of energy, and a hard time staying on one topic.
10) I have traveled all around Europe and the Caribbean
11) Fashion and outfit posts are my passion, shopping is my outlet for so much! 
                            
                           11 Questions from Fashion Beauty Quest!
1. Which blogger inspires you?
Oo this is a tough question.. because I honestly adore so many blogs.. I love the variety of different styles and they are all just so darn cute, let alone inspiring.. But if I had to pick just two.. I would have to go with http://www.caraloren.com/ Cara's blog.. She has got to be the prettiest girl ever... with awesome style and her family is adorable.. She shines with beauty and elegance, keeps her own edgy creative style all while being modest! My second blogger who I adore and who totally played a major role in me having the courage to start a blog is the amazing Kallee Mae - def need to check out her adorable blog which can be found here http://kalleemae.blogspot.com/  She is just so darling beautiful and inspiring!
2. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
If I could live anywhere in the world it would have to be London.. or Ireland.. maybe even Canada! But I think I would choose London. I travelled there 3 summers ago and it is forever burned in my mind. The people were all so nice, everyone wore whatever they wanted, and I feel they do not judge one another as much. I loved the atmosphere, it was beautiful and just made me feel alive.
3. What is your favourite book?
My favorite book is Wuthering Heights.. Emily Bronte .. I love old English books, and even though it is heartbreaking and emotional it just captures the rareness of love, the good & the bad.
4. If you could interview anyone for your blog, who would it be?
hmmm tough question! I would say if it was a guy... I would have to go with eddie redmayne.. he is from les miserables.. and hes just darn cute! I think he did an amazing job in the movie.. and ive always had a slight crush on him! 
If it was a girl I would have to pick again.. Cara Loren.. she is my fashion blogger idol.. I look up to her so much! I do not even know what questions I would ask her I have so many! ha 
5. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?? I think Carrie Underwood. She is so beautiful, inside and out.. and she just seems down to earth, with great style and a killer bod!
6. If you could only shop in one store for a year what store would it be? I love all the versatile stuff in Forever 21 and the selection.. but I also love urban outfitters... so that might be a tie. (also koo de ker.. is fab!)
7. What is your must have beauty product ?
hmm.. either concealer or bronzer.. I can not live without either!
8. What’s your dream job? My dream job.. would have to be to become a teacher, I have always dreamed of becoming one, I think teachers play really important roles in our lives while we grow up into adults. Teachers can either build a child up or tear a child down. I have no respect for teachers that tear kids down, or that have no passion for teaching. I would love to become a teacher & influence children of the future in a positive way.
9. What item of clothing in your wardrobe do you wish you had never bought? a floral romper.. its in no way cute.... and def not attractive on my body type!
10. What is your favourite item in your wardrobe ?
Leather jacket.. its almost gray.. maybe black? I think its so hot and cheeky and whenever I need a quick layering look its what I grab..! As for shoes def my boots.. I am a total boots girl cant get enough!
11. What is your favourite quote?
"This too shall pass." I think this quote has gotten me through some of the hardest times in my young life. It coats me with a certain form of fulfillment & fills me with peace.

I nominate:
Big Dreams &Expensive Taste
Lynette Marie
Janine at Bake, Glue and Trend
Kallee Mae
Fragile Bird
Supercalafashionistic
Leather and Leops
A Pop of Style
Ginny at My New Favorite Outfit
Dixon Bliss
Hearts Prepared
 
 My ten questions for y'all (:  :
1) What inspired you to start a blog?
2) What has been the highlight of your life?
3) What is the best advice you have ever received?
4) If you could spend a day with anyone in the world living or deceased who would it be?
5) What is your absolute favorite store?
6) If you could go and live in any time era what era would you choose?
7) If you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
8)What is your favorite movie?
9) Who is your celeb fashion icon?
10) If you could only have one pair of shoes for the rest of your life what would they be?
11) What is your personal style ?

f I haven't nominated you, feel free to answer these questions in the comments below and be sure to leave your blog link so I can take a look

Thank you Fashion Beauty Quest for nominating me!!! http://fashionbeautyquest.blogspot.com/ 
Also I look forward to reading all y'alls posts and learning about yourselves through this award! Feel free to follow :) I would love to follow you back :)!
xxx ErinNicole

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for finding me/nominating me! Your blog is adorable :) I'll have a ton of fun filling this out!

    ReplyDelete

blogger template