twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, March 21, 2013

lets mix it up shall we?

Hey guys.. yes it has been a little while since my last post, but I am so swamped with university right now the blog had to be shoved to the back burner, not by choice! I am so happy that this weekend I will have some R&R with my family, its much needed. I want to thank someone that I will leave anonymous for the gift they have given me yesterday and the gift was something not tangible, it was forgiveness.  As you mature you learn that the things that mean the most in this life are not tangible.. we enter this world with nothing and leave with nothing... except the memories and love we have shared, been given, or you yourself have given it to someone else.
 This is an amazing song, that everyone should listen too. I thank you anon for sending me this, it is beautiful.
(this video is not mine, nor do I own or claim the rights to it)

As for today's post I decided to mix it up a bit and add some black & white pictures along with the normal ones! Do not forget to enter the Raptor Jewelry Giveaway (a few posts back it ends the 27th of march!)
Thank you to both of my lovely sponsors for their amazing work and jewelry they have graciously let me feature in today's post! Lemon Kissed Jewelry the fab site can be found here : click! & 1ove 1ee's fab website here:click here!














Shirt- Tj max
Skirt- Forever 21
boots- Target
headpiece: tripp Boutique
rings- CatBird & my grandmas ring
Earrings & necklace: Lemon kissed -fab jewelry found here!
bracelets: 1ove1ee found here:website here!
the love bracelet can be found here- love bracelet

Do not forget about the giveaway ends the 27th of march! 
Xo 
Erin Nicole 



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template