twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, May 6, 2013

"i'll be up up & away up up & away" Festival/summer fun attire!

Hey guys! I am so excited to have a new post for y'all! First there are a ton of music festivals & concerts going on this summer, so this is totally a go to outfit for me, its easy, comfortable, affordable... and I think it is just simply adorable! I did make a vlog for you guys... but it will be in the video section.. But I will attach a link for those who do not feel like clicking on videos.. ha, I understand... many of you are probably hungover, tired, & just plain over this Monday.. especially since yesterday was Cinco De Mayo. Anyways I can not get enough of Ruby Pier.. and their amazing lightweight comfortable clothes.. and the jewelry.. IN LOVE. So I want to thank them for being such an amazing sponsor and I am so excited to show y'all! Have a superb Monday!
Much Love,
Erin Nicole

Link to my vlog: Click here!





















Outfit Details:
Shoes: Forever 21
Fedora: A little boutique in Montreal
Dress: Ruby Pier exact dress Here!
Jewelry: Silver Bangles.. a collection I developed over a few years!
Necklace: Ruby Pier exact necklace Here!
Rings: Gold- from my grandma
Sterling silver with turquoise- From my mama
Thin Stack- Cat Bird
Long Boho ring: Ruby Pier found here: Click!
Purse: Cotton On
 
You can find Ruby Pier's Full Site can be found here: http://www.ruby-pier.com/
You must check out their website! I promise you will love it!
Dont forget to check out the video! But at your own risk! (ha.. its quite long!)
Feel free to comment and follow:)!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I have ventured over from Twitter. Thank you for retweeting me!

    You're so stinkin' cute -- you make a great fashion blog!

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete