twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Favortie tribal print & getting a little bit WILD!

Hey y'all first of all I love this outfit! It has all my favorite pieces all thrown together in a boho chic casual way! I am in love with this tribal headband... it has literally all my favorite colors! Again it is from one of my favorite boutiques Modern_85 ! You can find them on instagram or on the right side of my blog I put their email under their logo! They make custom orders.. and amazing headbands.. I just cant deal with how cute this is! Also the WILD part I was talking about is this gem of a necklace from Wild Butterfly Boutique! The shirt is one of my favorites I bought too! It is the perfect casual university student look, or just for a casual running errands day! Remember to sign up for the giveaway yesterday! It runs till Friday!!! Have a wonderful Tuesday p.s. watch PRETTY WICKED MOMS... you will not be disappointed! My new favorite show and Emily and Nicole have some major swanky style! Emily's boutique is major.. I die.. when I look at the website!
xo,
Erin Nicole

P.s. This little one says good morning!
 








Shirt: Dillard's
Leggings: Ross
Boots: Steve Madden
Headband: Modern 85!
Necklace: Wild Butterfly Boutique: for their whole website click here!
for exact necklace: click here!
 

4 comments:

  1. love your dog!!!!! and your fashion style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! shes sooo cute!!!! I love her so much! Thanks for such a lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. Seriously loving the necklace and headband! xx
    FebruaryGirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gorgeous! I love hearing feedback from other bloggers:)!!!
      xo

      Delete

blogger template