twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

SMOOTHIES & no calories? Is it possible...

Hey guys today I have a video blog for you about these amazing new SMOOTHIE lippys! I bet y'all were thinking I was going to be ranting on about some new low cal no cal smoothies.. but trust me this is MUCH better! I love these new Smoothie Lippies from The College Girl, her cause is amazing, she is hardworking determined and just a darling! I also loveee that they are so bright! Make-up and being young is all about going out of your comfort zone and trying new things.. and these happen to be fantastic!



Movie on 8-19-13 at 12.48 PM from Erin Nicole on Vimeo.

"This line supports beauty, confidence, exploration, education and style. As a female and a college student, I know how important it is to be different and to try new things. This is where all the vivid colors (such as those from the "Smoothies" collection ) comes in. The cool names and the actual name of the line is a way to support the hard working/ ambitious females ("College Girls") being that that praise is often lacked. In terms of the "twist," I am attempting to make this line more than just make up. I plan to inspire the many of the "College Girls" out there through a movement called "The College Girl Movement". Throughout this movement I will hope to raise money for scholarships, host several artistic events, and so on and so on. But I did say brief so if necessary, in the future I can explain some more about the line." - La'China
  • You can find her at her instagram @THECOLLEGEGIRL 
  • or her email: Lachinacosmetics@gmail.com

                                               Hope everyone enjoyed my video! Have a good day!
                                                                   Xo,
                                                               Erin Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template