twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, September 13, 2013

I've looked high and I've looked low...


( I do not own any rights to this video simply love the song and shared it off YouTube! It is so perfect!)
Hey y'all first before I post this.. I am sorry it is such a late night post.. but hey it's Friday night! So maybe some of you night owls will read this! So everyone basically knows I am obsessed with Hell on Wheels.. for various reasons… the fact that the lead male character is what I like to call eye candy doesn't hurt one bit! Anyways today thought I would share where I got the title for this post from and it was actually hell on wheels.. I just fell in love with the song it is so serene and peaceful I could listen to it over and over! On to the outfit.. it was so sunny when we took these photos I could not see for a good ten min afterwords haha! But hey I can't complain the sun is good for you and to be honest … without it.. everything would be different! Anyways I am in love with these items from the Coral Boutique you can find them on instagram and Facebook! I also love these platform wedges I received from Topshop.. they are like my top new favorite shoes! Beyond comfortable!!




















Jeans: Hollister
Tank: Kohl's
Shoes: TopShop
Sunnies: Forever 21
Coral Boutique:Right here!
The adorable shawl, Necklace and earrings! How stunning
Rings: 1ove1ee: website:Right Here! So cute! love wearing them! How darling are they!?!
Hope y'all have a great weekend!
Xo,
ErinNicole


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful earrings!

    http://www.maridress.blogspot.it/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/maridress

    https://www.facebook.com/maridressfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU:)!!!! I think they are just darling!!!
      xx,
      Erin Nicole

      Delete

blogger template