twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, November 3, 2013

"You're like a Sunday morning full of grace and full of Jesus.."


Hey y'all I am soo excited to share today's post with you. I think this is probably one of my most original posts I have ever done, I am southern as y'all know.. and I have a major boot obsession, with a slight hippie/ boho-chic touch that I just can't let go of, but I also love to glitz and glam it up.. and this outfit takes everything I love and puts it into one outfit that I just adored and felt so comfortable & beautiful in! Not t mention all the beautiful gems that I accessorized it with! HOW GORGEOUS!!! Just major. I hope everyone is having a wonderful peaceful Sunday!! I love every single one of my followers & sponsors, you all have gotten me to where I am today, and I just want to thank y'all for never giving up on me!

























Shirt: LTM Party: ha.. funny story it works as a costume or as a bodysuit. 
Tulle Skirt: The Crystal Feather Boutique: click here for full website!
Boots: Marshall's 
Hat: Cotton On
Bracelets: Molly & Maci: full site: right here!
Exact Bracelet:
similar: here!
(I love how their bracelets looked stacked!!) 
Necklace, Earrings, Ring: Shop Compliment! full site here: http://www.shopcompliment.com
exact ring: right here!
earrings: similar: right here!
(you can customize them!!.. I love silver that's why it is not exact!) 







11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the skirt!! <3
    A big kiss! <3
    http://mylifelikeabirkin.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! That is so sweet of you!<333
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. I want that skirt! It is so cute and you are so gorgeous! Love you girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too!!! So happy for you and your hubby!!! you would look gorgeous in this skirt!!!
      Xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. very cute and unique outfit!!


    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love putting unusual pieces together even if it makes me a little nervous.. but I have to stay true to myself and what I like so I did it anyways! haha
      Xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. beautiful skirt
    you look amazing
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love your comments! always so sweet<33
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  5. what a cute outfit!! I love/need that hat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marta!! I got it from cotton on 10$!! what a deal!!!
      I love your posts! xx.
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  6. Beautiful !!!
    www.lolapndiary.blogspot.fr

    xox

    ReplyDelete