twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Vicolo Mio Part II

Hey Y'all sorry for such a delay in posts! I am getting back into action.. I was sick last weekend and finally feel better I could not get rid of my migraine no matter what I did!! Finally it seems to have broke.. and my sinuses are a lot better! This outfit is perfect for this wishy-washy weather we are having here. The poncho is just light enough that if the weather heats up you don't have to take it off, it is still comfy, and yet if it is chilly it keeps you just warm enough.. I love the colors in this post because they are not colors I normally wear but I just have fallen in love with Burgundy, Golds & Mustards! The Courtney clutch is my new fav grab & go clutch.. and believe me it holds a lot!!! I love the contrast of the emerald & gold bracelets.. & how could you not be swept up in the tigers stone pendent.. I mean come on its stunning!! I also love these sunnies I got them last summer in Germany, and even though they are different.. I have to say I absolutely love wearing them! 

















Outfit Details: 
Poncho: Right Here!
Faux Leather Leggings: Cotton On
Boots: DolceVita :Nordstrom
Accessories: Shop Vicolo Mio
Gold Ring: gold-wave-ring
Emerald Bracelet: Similar here!
Clutch/Purse: Courtney in Ginger!
Sunnies: I actually bought in Germany! 

7 comments:

  1. cute poncho!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rhiannon!!! I love it, it is a must have with this back & forth weather!!!
      xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Very stylish. Such a cute outfit and you are looking fantastic.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busola,
      Oh my word, you made my week! What a sweet comment!!! Thank you so much<333 I hope you have an amazing day!!
      xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit, I love the bag and the poncho!
    www.naomitalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naomi,
      So sweet, thank you for the kind compliments! I love hearing feedback and you made my day sorry it took me so long to respond! Hope you have a wonderful day!
      xo,ErinNicole

      Delete
  4. Terry I adore you and your blog! Sorry I have been unable to post a lot or respond but I am getting back in the game;) hahah chat soon!
    xx,
    ErinNicole

    ReplyDelete