twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Thursday, May 1, 2014

DIY MASON JARS - Pastel Colors!

Hey guys.. I know this a different kind of post for me but I've seen it like all over pinterest and I was feeling extra crafty and thought I would give it my best shot! I think they turned out so cute & they are my new makeup brush holders in my room so cute for spring & adds a pop of color to my room! You can use them virtually for anything even just decoration! Excuse my sloppy handwriting on the chalk board. I hope this is a fun & cute post! Love y'all! Have a great day!

  • Mason Jars : You can find them basically anywhere! Walmart, Target, Dollar Store etc!
  • Paint- I used Acrylic it seemed to work & dry really fast!
  • Gloves- The paint comes off really easy I just didn't want it on my nails
  • Newspaper- no mess & easy clean up
  • sponges 
  • Sandpaper!













I painted the jars twice so they wouldn't be so see through & then sand papered them to give them an old rustic antique feel! 




4 comments:

  1. Love this! I might have to go paint some mason jars now!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lauren it is sooooo much fun & southern & just way cute they now hold all my makeup brushes:)!!! Super fast too!!!
      xo,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. These are so cute and they look like fun to do! Love the crafting.

    ReplyDelete