twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, November 24, 2014

((Layering & knee highs))

So todays post is short and sweet all about layering! I adore this jacket it is just a brilliant color, I threw on some faux leather leggings, my usual jewelry & boots with some knee high socks. The main thing I love in this post are my oversized "hipster" glasses.. call them what you may.. but I am obsessed with them! Hope y'all have a wonderful Monday!












OutFit Details
Jacket: Malibu Fox
Leggings: Cotton On 
Boots: Nordstrom 
Knee High Socks: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Polette!




4 comments:

  1. i love the boots and the knee high socks, so cute! :)

    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/
    http://instagram.com/octobergraves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. I also like the boots with the knee high socks! Jacket cute too��

    ReplyDelete