twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

~~~Baby, we’re the new romantics~~~

Hello Kittens, Today's post is all about being comfortable and yet staying warm! The weather here has yet to make up its mind.. which I don't mind, because it gives me a chance to style pieces differently and layer! I adore this romper, it was perfect to layer with tights to stay warm, but will also look fab without them! As usual I tried to stay to my boho-chic style and I really love the way the post came out! Hope y'all have a fantastic day!























Outfit Details:
Romper: closet-junkie.com exact: here!
Tights: Target
Boots: Steve Madden
Hat: Cotton On 
Jewelry: ShopPrettySouthern similar: here!
Stack combination of: SinAndVirtue and bohogypsylove.com
Earrings: www.rocksbox.com




6 comments:

  1. Comfortable and warm is definitely my style right now!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know i think they are so comfy I could live in them!!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. adorable romper!

    www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That romper is too cute

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right?!?! I am totally crushing on all rompers right now it might become a problem hahah.
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete

blogger template