twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, March 27, 2015

Hay Hay my, my...Rock and Roll can Never Die

Hey Babes,
Todays outfit is one of my typical go to boho/rocker/edgy and yet still chic looks! I love this tee. My faux leather leggings are always fun to throw on, my boots of course, and I am so excited to talk about all the gems in this awesome post! This boho bag is everything! It is so easy to throw all my stuff in and just grab and go. The jewels in this post I just combined and I always say .. more is more.. ha. These sunnies from Sunscape are everything. I just adore them! Make sure you check out Handbag Republic on instagram they are having major giveaways for their followers, and I think I will be hosting a giveaway for them very soon too! I hope you all are having a wonderful Friday and I hope you like!


































OutFit Details: 
Leggings: Cotton On 
Tee: BALM  here!
Leather Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Steve Madden 
Jewels: 
Bracelet: Fevrie.com
Bracelet stack: Elisemcollection.com
Spoon Ring: Seaweed Souls
Arrow ring: Saraswatidesigns.co
Stack: Ivjewelry.com
Chevron Ring: Teressa Lane Jewelry


2 comments:

  1. This outfit looks so fun but with a little edgy feel, my perfect Friday outfit!!! You are so stinkin' adorable, love following your Blog!!!
    xoxo

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO SWEET, Thank you:):) I love hearing feedback I will check out your blog asap! Happy Easter! <3
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete