twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, April 6, 2015

Marie Claire Magazine Street Style Shoot

Hey guys, so I hope y'all had a beautiful Easter spent with family & friends! It is crazy how Easter is already over... this year is flying by! Anyways I had to share this post with you guys because I was so excited! I was contacted to meet in St. Pete, to shoot for a street style section for the ever amazing magazine Marie Claire. I adored the photographer and the Marie Claire representative, they were so personable and made me feel so comfortable! The shoot was over in a blink of an eye, but the experience was too much fun! Here are a few pics, I hope you like!





















OutFit Details:
Shirt: Forever 21
Vest: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Jeans: Current Elliot: Shoptheblackalley.com
Boots: Bedstu.com
Purse: Shop Sparrow
Sunnies: Isunscape.com
Jewelry: 








4 comments:

  1. That is so exciting and the photos turned out beautifully!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It was so much fun and incredible experience! I hope all is well!
      xx,
      ErinNicole

      Delete
  2. Congrats Erin on this project! Cant wait to see it in print;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin! It was nice meeting you that day! Great pics :)

    xoAndra
    http://knickknacker.com/

    ReplyDelete