twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Monday, February 29, 2016

ALL ABOUT THE ACADEMY AWARDS & MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (videos included!)

Hey Guys,
So yes.. I have been making most of my main posts on instagram lately but I am finally getting everything back in order! I have so much to update you all on. However we have some major things to discuss! First last night was the ACADEMY AWARDS.. and yes I was most definatly obsessed with the fashion & crossing my fingers for the most deserving of an academy/oscar award than Leo <3 I was basically crying by the time he finally won for the Revenant. He always has the most incredible speeches that actually bring concern for important things to light. If you couldn't already tell I adore him. Secondly I have been trying to get away from vimeo and transfer to Youtube. I must say it is quite hard to adjust but I have a new welcome video!



IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF Y'ALL WOULD TAKE TO SECONDS TO SUBSCRIBE <3

Before ending today's post I must show you my TOP FOUR LOOKs from the ACADEMY AWARDS last night:







1 comment:

  1. The top four favorite dresses are my top picks too! It was an amazing fashion night!! Also so glad to see you back on your blog again. You deserve all the best- Ash.

    ReplyDelete