twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Friday, February 1, 2013

Hello Loves!

Hope y'all are going to have a nice relaxing weekend! TGIF! So this week has been mad! I am absolutly in love with every single sponsor & their amazing designs I am collaborating with! I cannot wait to show you all their fab designs! If you are ever interested at becoming a sponsor or having your designs/ creations shown on the blog you can email me at - Theblondelatte@gmail.com
Anyways this post is a short brief one! Today I am annoucing another designer that is coming to the blog very shortly and I cannot wait to feature & wear her amazing jewelry!

You can find her etsy shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/chellefasion !


I am keeping this post short today since I am quite busy! But I will have new post up tomorrow!:)
Have a great weekend

Much Love,

Erin Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template